The Not-So-Sexy Infertility Adventures of a Girl in the Big Apple

Sunday, February 26, 2012

10dp3dt - Day Before Beta and Gratitude

Ladies, beta day is finally here - I'll be going to the lab in the morning, and will hopefully hear back from C.CRM not too late.  I'm excited and nervous.  But most importantly, I'm grateful.  Grateful to have gotten this far in the process.  Grateful for my fabulous, funny husband.  And SO grateful to all of you wonderful, wonderful ladies who have given me so much support through this.  Your excitement and happiness has made every moment sweeter for me.  So thank you *all* from the bottom of my heart.  For real.

No day would be complete without the obligatory pregnancy test.  Today, in addition to using my last internet cheapie (which came in nice and dark), I pulled out a leftover FRER.  Without further ado, here it is:
Ain't it purty?  I promise that's the last of these I'll post.  Even I know when enough is enough!  But that's such a textbook looking line I just had to post it...

Feeling good today.  Heartburn is under control.  I figured out that the best way to deal with it is not to let my stomach get empty.  I had to get up twice in the middle of the night last night and eat something and that did the trick.  Of course, that means that I will be an absolute whale in about 2 weeks if this doesn't stop!  Oh well...

Only major symptom right now is BOOB.  They are getting bigger and more tender by the minute.  I keep grabbing them and holding them up, because I'm worried they will be down at my belly button by the time this is all over!

I hope everyone is having a great Oscars night.  I'm glad to have something to distract me before tomorrow.  Cross your fingers for me for a great beta!

15 comments:

  1. I bet you will have an amazing number tomorrow. Cant wait to see and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a dark line. So exciting! Can't wait to hear about your beta news tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a dark line! Wishing for a great number for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a super dark line!!! I never had a line that dark, I never had one where the test line was darker than the control line at all (and mine were all FRERs) and my beta was huge! So I am thinking big beta and two babies for you for sure!!! The only person I ever saw with a line darker than the control line had a beta of over 500 and twins!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful sight! So excited to hear you beta number tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that is so pregnant, look how dark the test line is!!!

    I guess this means you wont be selling the house upstate because you need it for your family now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful picture! There is no disputing that line. can't wait for tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! That's a VERY impressive line I must say! I love that you have heartburn and have to get up twice in the night to eat...ah the memories...soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful line! Absolute perfection -- don't even worry about beta it will be great! Glad you figured out a way to deal with the heartburn. So happy for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful dark line! Looking forward to hearing your beta tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW - that is SOME line you've got there!!! Much darker than mine was right before beta... you're going to have a great number tomorrow!!! i'll be blog-stalking you until you post it!

    xo

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Yay! Yay! Love your line and so hopeful for your beta tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking forward to a good high number tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! Congratulations! This is fantastic and I'm so incredibly happy for you. I'm hoping and praying that the number tomorrow is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm thinking of you today!! (Just busy this weekend) Can't wait to hear the number!

    ReplyDelete