The Not-So-Sexy Infertility Adventures of a Girl in the Big Apple

Thursday, February 16, 2012

PUPO!

Just wanted to write a very quick post to say all is well, and I am here in the hotel room with my feet up and 2 little ones inside me.  Flight was on time, embryos thawed nicely, and Dr. S himself did my transfer.  I will have much more to write when I get back, but just wanted to thank everyone so much for the well-wishes.  I think it was your collective prayers that got me through this so smoothly!  More to come soon...

15 comments:

  1. Yay -- PUPO! Enjoy your rest day and all the best! Glad it all went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! Enjoy the bedrest - glad to hear you didn't have any hiccups with the transfer and travel. PUPO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Relax and enjoy. Sending sticky thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. come on little embies. do your thing. I have everything crossed and recrossed and crossed again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! Stick little embies stick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Glad it went well. Got everything crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful to hear! rest up! hoping with everything i've got that those embryos dig in for the long haul : )

    xo

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fingers crossed Newbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited!! This is awesome! Rest up, laugh, enjoy this wonderful moment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my book, you are just "P"! Congrats Momma 2 be! Yesterday was the first day of the rest of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant. Long may it continue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always loved that post-transfer feeling. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!! I'm hoping with all my heart that this works! Rest and relax!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY! Bed rest isn't too bad I watched a lot of movies. Can't wait for beta day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad the transfer went smoothly! I hope you got some quality bed rest in :) crossing everything this has worked!

    ReplyDelete